When the tower swithes on, the RTIL does not flash.
Do not forget that when a RTIL is turned on safety mode, it has to be reset by a "switch off / switch on" of the mains
- Verify whether mains is correctly connected. Measure the mains value on "switch on" (240 V AC typ.) and "switch off"
- Verify whether the lamp safety switch of the light head is open or not. Close it.
- Verify whether the lamp safety switches on the output connectors is open or not. Close them.
- Push the red test button on the set. If the lamp does not flash, change the trigger transformer in the light head. If the this change does not solve, change the lamp by itself.
- Verify whether the set is configured as SFLS last REILS master and SFLS last REILS slave (see
User manual on page 8). If not, correct it.
- Verify that the connections between the slave previous the master REILS and the master REILS are correct, especially 14 (previous slave) to 4 ( master REILS) (see
Connections manual on page 4).
- Verify that the connections between master and slave are correct, especially 16 (master) to 6 (slave) (see
Connections manual on page 5).
- Change the set by another one.
If these trials have not solved the problem, please call your reseller.